Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Have you ever regretted a decision you made so much that you think about it all the time and you imagine all of the different ways the situation could have turned out if you didn’t mess up so bad
if you ever call me annoying, even if it’s just jokingly, the chances of me ever speaking to you again are slim to none because I’ll be so afraid that every little word or sound that comes out of my mouth will aggravate you and make you cringe and hate my existence
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
Fuck Prince Charming. I want a Nathan Rhodes in my life. Someone who is caring, and passionate, and encourages me to do the things I’m good at and enjoy even if I give up on myself, and makes me laugh.
I wouldn’t mind cute and Irish either but I can honestly say that I’m not being picky. I just want a Nathan Rhodes who lives on the internet. That’s all I want. Please, Universe? PLEASE!?
Whether it be fanfiction, original stories, drabbles, songs, poems, books, or anything that has to do with creative words, then reblog. Let’s gather all the writers of Tumblr together.
Imagine if Dan never never started YouTube and finished his law course at Uni instead and then became a lawyer
Ahahahahahah HOW ABOUT NO.
I’M NOT EVEN GOOD AT THINGS I’M GOOD AT
That logically doesn’t make any sense. Sorry but it doesn’t.
Haha you haven’t me
Page 1 of 165